AS Gaur began to build electrical panels in 1999. Today our products have wide application in the power industries of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Russia.
The expertise of our specialists and our production processes allow us to make our products on the basis of almost all well-known components; however, most of our products are assembled according to Schneider Electric technology. The cooperation with Schneider Electric has been of high priority for AS Gaur production unit.
In collaboration with Schneider Electric, we provided our personnel with the required training on the factories of Merlin Gerin/ Telemecanique and in Estonia.
The quality of the assembling components and Schneider Electric Certificate allow us to state that our products are of superior quality.
Photo of Certificate
Our products include:
- prefabricated transformer substations 6...24/0,4kV up to 1600kVA, GKTA series
- low-voltage distribution boards up to 3200A, GJP series
- low-voltage switchgears up to 630A, GEK series
- universal low-voltage switchgears and controlgears, GEKU series
- relay protection and telemechanics cabinets, GRP series
- terminal linkboxes, GKK series
Photos of Products
In terms of output, AS Gaur electrical equipment production unit occupies one of the leading positions among low voltage electrical equipment builders of the Baltic States.